Tuesday 27 September 2022

DAILY DECLARATION

 

DAILY DECLARATION

My Father God bless me with the precious dew from heaven above and with the deep waters that lie below;

 

With the best the sun brings forth and the finest the moon can yield;

 

With the choicest gifts of the ancient mountains and the fruitfulness of the everlasting hills;

 

With the best gifts of the earth and its fullness and the favor of him who dwelt in the burning bush.

 

The bolts of my gates will be iron and bronze, and my strength will equal my days.

 

There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, who rides across the heavens to help me and on the clouds in his majesty.

 

The eternal God is my refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out my enemies before you, saying, ‘Destroy them!’

 

So I will live in safety; I will dwell secure in a land of grain and new wine, where the heavens drop dew.

 

I am blessed. God is my shield and helper and my glorious sword.

 

My enemies will tremble before me, and I will tread on their heights

No comments:

Post a Comment

GPDI Gading Nias

 

Home | Privacy Policy | Charity | About us | Disclaimer | Contact us